Friday, May 17, 2013

Voicemails are pesky

Trouble with leaving voicemails is you leave information that you should
make sure does not directly refute your future accusations.

I've used some I've saved to refute some comments against me while filing my claims.
I saved a lot in dealing with Prairie Care.

However, I am a great card player.
You don't show your whole hand until you have to, right?

But they may have noticed, for every card they play, I have a trump.

Years and years of rummy 500.

And I haven't lost a game in two decades. That's when my grandma, who had spent years teaching me passed on.

When I started being fair competition for her-- no one else bothered to play.
Wise choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We will not accept personal medical information or unverifiable information. We are an opinion site. This site welcomes the opinion of other parents but will not include identifying information.
Libelous comments or potentially libelous or untrue comments will not be posted. They are not welcome. We only want to have an opinion be heard.

Again, this is an opinion site only and we ask that it stays family friendly and useful.

Prairie Care is welcome to have their attorney send an opinion commentary, questions, or concerns to be considered for posting, and we will diligently treat it the same way they treated ours.